|Copyright: Brett Ryder|
(1) seeing the greater picture, systems thinking, zooming from tele to wide-angle
(2) questioning the unquestionable, being a ruthless "pain in the ..."
(3) looking around the "open sky" of possible opportunities, across boundaries
(4) connecting people, ideas, and concepts (even though it seems not obvious of value at first)
(5) .... passionately work on small experiments to bring the larger vision into existence
What is that drives your passion to innovate?
PPS.: Great tip to the Economist article by Giorgio Marando